Monday, March 23, 2009

That's the Color of...

What is your favorite color?

This one should be pretty easy I would think. I am not going to say that just one single color is my favorite, but I will give you what my four favorite colors are. This way I can feel like I am very diverse.

1) Black- This one has been one of my favorites for a long time really. I know that it would be more accurate to call it my favorite absence of all color, but we don't usually see it that way do we? I'm not sure why it is that I like black so much. I'm not of the "Gothic" persuasion, nor am I of the "vampire" persuasion. It is just a color that I found that I like to wear. Perhaps this is due to the fact that it goes with just about anything really. Whatever the reason, it is and has always been one of my favorite colors.

2) Gray- Again, I'm not sure what it is about this color that I find so appealing. I guess that it is just that I wear it a lot and it seems to go with everything. On top of that, maybe it is that in athletics this is what our shorts and shirts were that we wore in off season. Regardless of the reason, it is one of the colors that I find most often in my closet.

3) Blue- This is the universal color of males everywhere right? Really I like all the shades of blue I guess...except maybe that real light pastel color. This is the color of my car, and it is the color that Superman wears. It is one of the colors in our flag, and it is the color of yonder (it's wild). I wear it on occasion, and I have been told that it looks good on me.

4) Columbia Blue & White- Yeah I know, that is two separate colors, but together they make up one of my favorite combinations. It is the color combo of the North Carolina Tar Heels (not the reason), but above all else it is the color of the Greenwood Rangers. This is my high school Alma mater, and I have a lot of school pride. To the point that if there was anyway I could get my kids in school there I would do it in a heartbeat. It is what I wore on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights for six years playing sports. If is the color I wore when I walked across the stage on graduation. It is a color combination that I have many memories in. It is a good combo and probably number 1 on the list if it were in order.

So there it is. A list of my favorite colors. Peace and Love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment